Our Financial Planning process is a dynamic approach to helping you and your family reach your financial goals.
Separate from the GCG Implementation Model, we also offer financial plans for which we charge a fee. Our process will help us thoroughly evaluate your current financial situation as well as identify your financial objectives. Using our financial planning tools and resources, we will define the strategies to help you and your family reach your financial goals.
We provide the expertise necessary to help you develop the plans and strategies to achieve financial success for you and your family.
A well-rounded financial plan examines your total financial picture.
- Assess your risk tolerance
- Design an asset allocation strategy
- Evaluate investment strategies
- Fund college education or a home purchase
- Provide for your family in the event of death
- Protect your income in the event of disability
Current Financial Position
- Determine current income and expenses
- Determine current net worth and illustrate the effect of hypothetical assumptions
- Establish an emergency fund
- Transfer your estate according to your wishes
- Minimize estate taxes and expenses
- Fund estate taxes
- Estimate retirement income and expenses
- Determine retirement savings needs
- Determine how to distribute your retirement funds
This information should not be considered as tax advice. You should consult your tax advisor regarding your own tax situation.
- Evaluate tax-minimizing strategies
- Investigate tax-favored investments
Separate from the financial plan and our role as financial planner, we may recommend the purchase of specific investment or insurance products or accounts. These product recommendations are not part of the financial plan and you are under no obligation to follow them.